So some of the ideas we had for incoming message notification..
1. A sound plays on your computer when there's a new message (turn up your speakers :)
2. Set times when an office is unavailable to receive incoming messages which causes an auto-response sms to go back out to the rep telling him to call you instead.
3. Have the messages forward to your phone via outgoing sms (possibly even repliable!)
4. Mobile app app that pushes notifications to you programitically.
5. JUST ONE sms sent out to you after more than 5 or 10 messages build up in your inbox
6. Just having the ability to have all your threads on your phone. (iphone already in the roadmap).
7. Email (with either each message OR just an alert if your inbox fills up).
Thank you for submitting this feature request. I'm going to close this help ticket and add your feature request to my project management site for consideration. This way your request will not get lost in the "noise" and can be reviewed a little later for consideration.